Here are a few highlights:
- Sidewalk Stories and the Crossings in Shorewood (first week of May)
- Demonstration/Launch of the National Center for Creative Aging's (NCCA)
Creative Caregiver Guide. May 11th (By invitation-only. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in attending.)
- Collaborative Coloring Book Creation at 5 Milwaukee County Senior Centers
- Postcard-Making Workshop with UWM Student Artist in Residence Ethan Kastner. Beginners and experts are all welcome to try their hand at making their own postcards to send to friends and family or collect for your very own. May 21st, time 2-4 pm. St. Johns on the Lake, Cultural Arts Center. Free and open to the public!
- The Day of Play & Creativity - May 22nd. A chance to older adults and their families to experiment with different art-making stations with a backdrop of music and a view of Lake Michigan! Art stations are guided by UWM's Student Artists in Residence. Come meet them!
- Interfaith Older Adult Program's Lifetime Arts Competition - Meet the Artists Reception. Learn about the competition and artists. May 17th, 4-6 pm. Free and open to the public, but space is limited, so reserve your spot at 414.963.8408.